👶 Expert advice and treatment of childhood dietary conditions
🤝 Feel supported with one-to-one sessions
🧖♂️Avoid long NHS waiting lists and get the help your child needs
As a parent you may be finding it tough to find the support and answers you need to your child’s dietary problems. It can be hard to know who to turn to for advice and the challenges of coping with allergies, infant reflux or fussy eating can be huge. You are left feeling alone and concerned that your child isn’t receiving the correct nutrition they need to grow.
This is where I can help.
• I am a fully qualified and registered Dietitian, specialising in childhood nutrition for babies, toddlers and older children.
• I empower parents and children to overcome a wide range of dietary health issues.
• I provide practical, personalised advice to make sure your child receives the healthy balanced diet they need to thrive.
From Birth to 18 years old
I specialise in:
• Fussy eating
• Allergies and food intolerances
• Coeliac disease
• Nutritional deficiencies - anaemia
• Infant reflux and colic
• Growth concerns – faltering growth and weight management
• Enteral (feeding) tubes - blended diet
• Weaning guidance
• Vegan and vegetarian diet advice
It’s natural that you want the best for your child, but sometimes it can be challenging to handle dietary conditions and at the same time maintain a nutritious diet. Let me bring my professional experience to your family. I can show you how to make suitable dietary changes and provide tips and support when you need it most.