Transform your Child's Nutrition
Book a One-to-One Dietetic Package
Hello I'm Emma
I’m a registered paediatric dietitian with 8 years of NHS and private practice experience. But more important than all of that I’m a mum of a child who had allergies and was a fussy eater.
I help parents struggling with:
- Fussy Eating
- Very Restrictive eating
- Allergies – non igE allergies – milk, soya, wheat
- Milk ladder support
- Constipation or toddler diarrhoea
- Coeliac disease
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Growth concerns and nutrition support
- Weight management
- Blended diet for tube feeding
How to schedule your appointment
- You have the option to book a one-off appointment for £119 or choose a package that includes three one-to-one appointments for £199
- Once you’ve booked your package, you’ll recieve a client questionnaire to complete before the appointment as well as a link to libro where you can fill in your child’s food diary.
- Our appointment will be conducted online via video calls using google meet. Each appointment typically lasts around 60 minutes, and you have the freedom to select a time slot from my calendar that suits your family’s schedule best
- After our first appointment you will get a full dietary analysis, report packed with strategies to help, meal plans and recipes.
Here's What to Do Next...
To get started, simply click on the respective links below:
I look forward to working with you and helping your child thrive through improved nutrition and dietary support. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes I do accept payment by most private medical insurance.
You can check my availability and book straight away.
All consultations are carried out virtually by video call, from the comfort of your home.
You will receive bespoke advice and a personalised nutrition plan for your child, plus a detailed report providing guidance and support. Plus all the free resources too.
Click on the link below and it will take you to my calendar. Book the time that works best for you. It will ask for a payment. Then the two follow up appointments can be booked as you need them. There are no time limits on the appointments. Plus I am happy to answer any questions on email inbetween the consultations.