One to one virtual consultation, to see if I can help you
One to one virtual consultation online or in person with detailed customised report
One to one virtual consultation
Everything you need to know about a cow's milk allergy in 3 easy digestible sessions
1. Initial consultation via video call. Each appointment is tailored to you or your child's individual needs. I will carry out a clinical assessment, reviewing medical, family and growth history, along with any test results. I will also look at dietary intake and nutritional adequacy, as well as feeding and mealtimes.
2. You will receive bespoke advice and a personalised nutrition plan for your child, plus a detailed report providing guidance and support.
3. If required, a Follow Up Consultation will be provided via video call after the Initial Consultation. This allows me to monitor progress, discuss challenges and review the advice provided.
Helpful Things to Know
· All consultations are carried out virtually by video call, from the comfort of your home.
· I am always available by phone and email to answer any queries that arise over the course of your child’s treatment.
· Appointments are both confidential and non-judgemental.
· With some self-referrals, I may need to contact your GP but I will always request your permission before doing so.
· As a Registered Dietitian, you have peace of mind that my work is regulated by the Health and Care Professions Council
. I am happy to accept insurance and I am registered with most of the major insurance companies